by Mark Malarkey
Tools Needed: Chisel, quick dry cement, trowel, bricks.
- F&*%ing chisel missing, but find three 4-inch paint brushes under pile of rags.
- Go to Hardware Harry’s. Buy chisel, bricks, cement, and 6 friggles (might come in handy).
- Chisel out bricks. 3 bricks on either side break. Hurry to store and buy 8 bricks.
- Mix cement and spread with trowel. Last 2 damn bricks won’t fit. Fill space with extra cement. Will probably settle.
- When wife visits sister, call builder to come fix path.
Thanks to readily accessible self-publishing services and independent publishing companies, having your e-book featured on multiple online platforms is now a viable option for all aspiring authors. But there is something very exciting about seeing your work featured on a bookshelf–a physical bookshelf!
Thank you to Boulder Book Store in Boulder, CO for featuring Too Late for Regrets in their Recommended section. If you won’t be making your way to Boulder to ski this season, you can also order a physical copy on their website (link below)!