by Mark Malarkey
Tools Needed: Chisel, quick dry cement, trowel, bricks.
- F&*%ing chisel missing, but find three 4-inch paint brushes under pile of rags.
- Go to Hardware Harry’s. Buy chisel, bricks, cement, and 6 friggles (might come in handy).
- Chisel out bricks. 3 bricks on either side break. Hurry to store and buy 8 bricks.
- Mix cement and spread with trowel. Last 2 damn bricks won’t fit. Fill space with extra cement. Will probably settle.
- When wife visits sister, call builder to come fix path.