by Mark Malarkey
Tools needed: saw, sandpaper, heavy file.
- Saw four inches off three of the legs to even out. File legs, sandpaper them. Front leg uneven.
- Saw five inches off front leg, file, sandpaper. Two back legs uneven.
- Saw three inches off front legs. Still uneven.
- Saw two inches off all damn legs. Chair seems to be one foot lower than other chair.
- I know! Attach thick cardboard to legs to stabilize. Wind duct tape around cardboard, use glue to make sure cardboard is firmly attached. Chair still “rocks.” *%$&.
- Buy new chair.